Sunday, June 13, 2010

Serenity Sunday

Today's Serenity Sunday is brought to you by the good graces of my friend who lives round the corner.  Aware of my Near-Deathness, she offered to take Felix for the morning thereby halving my stress and doubling the potential serenity-factor.

When you dont have any family and you have a small circle of friends and you live in the Boonies, a break from the kids - even when near death -  is a rare thing indeed.

Monkey Boy and Felix left, and Ella dragged my sorry arse outside, even though it was so cold the rainwater in the toy trailer was still covered with ice and we could see our breath in the air.  Do kids not feel the cold???

I'm glad she did drag me outside, because this is the first thing I saw:


Illuminated Leaf

Discarded.  I think I'll turn this into a planter.

Apple Feast Continues (compare with last week's photo)

Buzzy

Chalk

Chilli

Sshhh!

Warrigal Greens: self-seeder, rampant ground cover, use as you would spinach.  Awesome.

Winter Morning
Get This Blog Gadget

2 offerings of bamboo:

Brenda said...

Wow! Your winter morning pic is just divine!

Romantic Flair Original said...

Glad you had some time out...yes I agree with Brenda the winter morning picture is great...


Miniature Tea Set

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails