Friday, June 18, 2010

The Envelope Project

I love Art Projects.  I especially love Completely Random Art Projects.

Meet Me At Mike's is running an art project at the moment called The Envelope Project.  It goes a little like this:

You mail (by actual snail-mail) an envelope to Meet Me At Mike's with something little in it.  Anything.  Possibly not poo. Anything cute or pretty or lovely in some way. They put all the envelopes up in their store window for 6 weeks.  At the end of the 6 weeks, a name from all participants is drawn at random from the universe and that person receives every.single.envelope AND all.their.contents.

Having been a big fan of posting people random stuff for many years now, even almost-strangers that read my old blog (I posted some awesome stuff to those folks) I am Bang Up for posting a little somethin somethin to lordy knows who.

I aint sayin what I posted, but one was made by me some time ago and just sitting in my scrapbooking basket feeling unloved, one was made by Monkey Boy today, and one was made by an animal.  It is not poo.

My Envelope for The Envelope Project

If you want to find out how to participate, best look here. Check out the rest of Mike's too.  Miss Pip is the Mayor of Awesome-Town!
Get This Blog Gadget

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails