Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Creative Space

This week my creative space is being used for the betterment of humanity.  Project 18 are having an Auction on Facebook on July 20 to raise funds for childhood education in Indonesia.  They need handmade items to be donated to sell at the Auction.  So that's what I'm doing.

I've found lovely vintage tea cups in my opshop raids over the last week, so I am putting them all to good use.  After all, how many pincushions does one woman need?  Well, at least 3 by my reckoning, (wrist, tabletop and ring) so the rest are going to Cate for the Auction. Mostly so she will get off my case.

My creative space: filled with vintage china, polyfill, vintage fabric and some sort of altruism (even though I dont believe in it).

What's yours filled with? Share over at Kirsty's.
Get This Blog Gadget

2 offerings of bamboo:

Kim W. said...

what a great way to help children! thank you for sharing! hope your having a fantastic week!

Teresa said...

What a fantastic idea, thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails