Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Finds

Found today: The path towards finding the Will to Live. Always a good start.

Found a while ago but sharing now:

Ella, almost two, goes Vintage Corporate


I clearly remember having this exact same dress when I was little. I know there is a photo of me in it somewheres, but I dont have it. I found this in an op shop when Ella was still a wee baby, and you can only imagine the extent of my Sqeeee-age when I saw it on the rack for $4.  Lordy. Wouldn't it be SO AWESOME if this were actually my old dress??? 

Now if only I had the red faux patent leather handbag from my childhood to go with it. 


P.S. Giveaway is coming, fret not!  I haven't been able to decide what to have for dinner this week, let alone which of my creations to give away.
Get This Blog Gadget

3 offerings of bamboo:

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute *_*

Anonymous said...

Do you think it really might be? I've never seen one like it before. Though presumably it would have been sent to the op-shop a long time ago...

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....She really is cute, I love her dress,wanna buy it for my niece. Thanks for sharing this. Good job for you, you found this dress at the op-shop.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails