Late - very late - last night, I was relisting and re-tagging all my items on Etsy. I noticed, in the process, that my shop had a new Heart and with so few at this stage, every new Etsy Heart gets me a little excited! Of course I checked who it was.
I was enchanted to find a seller with a plethora of such wonderful vintage Avon perfume bottles as this little beauty, exactly the same as I had when I were a wee-un. This brought back a flood of memories about all the Avon products that littered my childhood.
There was the scarecrow brooch with openable head that contained a solid fragrance, the perfume bottles that doubled as oil lamps and not forgetting of course the strawberry lip balm that tasted so good that I did actually bite off chunks and eat it. Out of the blue, I can still smell wafts of the fragranced soaps that sat on my dressing table until I moved out of home.At the same time I was about to contact her about said reverie, I received a message from her praising one of my listed items.
Then today, I discover she featured some more of my items on her blog in this blog post about the joy of girly creations.
I love the internet. Where else can you find a mutual admiration society at midnight on a Saturday that doesnt invlove 100 cigarettes and a bottle of tequila?






















0 offerings of bamboo:
Post a Comment