Personally, I'm a big fan of becoming a member at every single website I want to interact with and handing over my details and having another password to remember. I'm strange like that.
Some of you, however, don't. Some of you would rather (gasp!) not purchase things than have to sign up to something yet again. For you folks I have created this: the Funky Finds SparklePanda Design Store.
Funky Finds have a couple of things going for them over Etsy. First, for the customer: No Sign-Up Required! You just load lots of lovely items from their gorgeous shops into your cart, and away you go. Well, actually you do have to pay first, and that is done securely through Paypal. Second, for the seller: no commission fees. Etsy charges 3.5% of the sale price on each transaction. Funky Finds has no commission, just a flat (and very low) monthly fee.
They have this really cool promotion going at the moment where you pay for one month and get 6 months free, so I figured I would be all sorts of foolish - in addition to my natural levels of foolishness - to not take them up on their offer.
So feel free to check out the Funky Finds shopping experience. There are lots of lovely stores there showcasing a huge amount of creative talent, so you are sure to find something you absolutely.must.have.
And you dont have to sign up to anything.




















1 offerings of bamboo:
Thank you for the introduction to Funky Finds - until now I didn't even know it existed!
A big thank you also for adding Haby G to your blog list xx
Post a Comment