There was, however, this little darling which promised to finally teach me how to crochet after so many years of non-crocheting heartache.
Then this, which is almost TWO INCHES THICK and
5 years older than I am...
and contains the most delightful frontispiece, which reads:
"The necessity of moving everything in the middle of dressmaking to lay the table is frustrating. Aim at achieving a well lit comfortable corner where you can carry on where you left off, undisturbed."
Two things amuse me about this: one, that anyone actually MOVES stuff off the dining table to eat dinner, and two, that it is even remotely possible to carry on sewing undisturbed.
and my constant disturbance...
But look! SQUARE SELF-COVERING BUTTONS c1968! They're the newest!

PLUS this, which is full of absolutely charming designs for your Tiny Tot.
I ask you: how could I have possibly left them there?



























1 offerings of bamboo:
Hi I am a fan of opp shops as well, I am no sewer thou, just love needle felting, cheers and Have a good day, Marie
Post a Comment