Hello, and welcome to SparklePanda Design.
Some of you may know me in real life, some of you may know me from my previous Blogger days over at Pandamonium where I wrote of all things to do with getting in the family way and how much it sucked and Oh My God My Life Is In The Toilet.
Well. Now, I am most definately With Family.
As a consequence of being With Family and also With Permanent Spinal Injury, and as a last attempt at retaining sanity, I am branching out and have become a WAHM.*
This blog is the friendly face of my Etsy Store. There, you can purchase lots of lovely handmade retro-flavoured childrens clothing that wont hurt either the bank balance or the planet. Here, I have grand plans to write about:
I might also get caught in the act of blathering on about my kids, the cats, renovation nightmares, and whatever else pops into my head that should probably be told to my therapist. It has been known to happen.
This blog is the friendly face of my Etsy Store. There, you can purchase lots of lovely handmade retro-flavoured childrens clothing that wont hurt either the bank balance or the planet. Here, I have grand plans to write about:
- my current projects
- Treasuries featuring gorgeous handmade items from around the globe
- spontaneous competition type things
- crafty tutorials
- the process of setting up an online crafting business
- the
logistical nightmarejoys of being a WAHM
I might also get caught in the act of blathering on about my kids, the cats, renovation nightmares, and whatever else pops into my head that should probably be told to my therapist. It has been known to happen.
There is more detailed information in the About Me and About SparklePanda Design pages. You can sign up to the Mailing List and receive my Newsletter, in which you will find Shop Discount Codes, secret squirrel announcements and information about which markets I am likely to appear at next.
I've no idea where we'll end up, but I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
I've no idea where we'll end up, but I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
*Work At Home Mum, Woman At Home Muttering, Waiting Around Humming Mindlessly




















0 offerings of bamboo:
Post a Comment